20.4.11

Chubby Me!

June 2002

I used to be a chubby kid...my mom says so...she would always say I look a lot like my youngest brother. The photo above was when I was almost two years old...my mom was pregnant with my other bro ans is due a month after...She would dress me up silly back then, like doing spiked hair that makes people look at me...

June 2004

She also likes taking photos of me and my brothers...this one (with yellow flower) was when I was almost 4-years-old. A few days after she took this one in blue...yes, she loves those gerberas in photo.

June 2004
It's nice to look at my photos when I was young, I just hope mom didn't take any embarassing ones. Or I hope I won't find them in her archives. :D


----
a post for:

5 comments:

Stef said...

Funny or not in photos, you're still Mama's dearest princess. And shh, I know if you dig in more in her archives..you'll find yourself laughing with all the memorable photos she took of you and your siblings! LOL! Please check out my NOSTALGIC post too! Thanks!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Naku nakakagigil naman ang princess na yan hehehe. Thanks for joining sis. Benedique is really pretty!

sublime wanderer said...

you guys are lucky to have a photographer mom and dad. how i wish i have tons of photos when i was a kid because i'm such a sucker for pictures and i love to reminisce.

Clarissa said...

awww..what a cutie!!Benedique, you're so adorable!I love your sweet smile,most especially the photo with your brothers. Kawaii!^_^

btw,grabbed your linky badge!

Mel_Cole said...

Nice name for your daughter. :) Unique. She's darling. You got a mom as your blogging buddy too? Been busy for Easter. Sorry for my late visit sis but my post is not late :) Hope you can visit my Nostalgia here.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates