8.4.11

Holding Pink


My mom loves sakura and so I love them too. It means spring is here when we see the cherry trees blooming.

I pick them up from the ground when they fall. I just like holding them. Sometimes I put them in water and let them float, they look pretty.

My mom said that sakura are like the Samurais in Japan. They blossom for a very few days but they are beautiful! Samurais are the same, their life are short but they live it with meaning.


For:

7 comments:

Joyful said...

We share a love of sakura. I'm glad to see yours have finally arrived ;-)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

You are adorable! cute little flower. Mine is up - My PF Entry

Stef said...

You really look like a miss already. Sakuras are indeed lovely! Happy PF!

Shydub said...

Looks so young. nice pic

Visit my Pink Friday

Anonymous said...

nice pictures, lovely as always! beautiful flowers. have a great week! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

C5 @ C5 Says Again said...

If only they can be preserved and made as beads or pendants for necklaces!

PF65 #23

seth said...

she is very beautiful...

sorry for the late visit.

My Pink Entry

Template by:
Free Blog Templates