3.4.11

Goofing and eating


My little brother was going around with the camera, taking shots of us as we eat. He is 4-years-old then (he's five now). We were eating at a Chinese restaurant, eat-all you can!  I don't look so nice but I was happy eating my food, lumpia and then noodles and tuna sushi and salmon roll, my favorite.



Here is another shot of me while eating lumpia. :S



---


5 comments:

Joyful said...

Sounds like you were enjoying your lunch. Happy Sunday.

Jenn said...

Your brother is so wacky! :) I miss eating lumpia, too. Happy new week, Benedique!

Anonymous said...

that's yummy! you looks cute while eating that lumpia, looks that you really like it! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a happy Tuesday!

Perfectly Blended said...

i love lumpia too. Just don't make me eat the tuna sushi. Lol!

Stef said...

I love that pretty & demure smile in the first photo! Now. i miss my Mom's lumpia.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates