15.3.11

By the Lake


We went walking by the lake (Danube/Donau) last weekend. Mama took a lot of shots then. This is one of the many photos she took of me by the lake...my brothers were feeding the ducks but the birds keep coming to get them. Poor ducks must have been hungry.

First entry for:


Photo published with permission from mommy.

6 comments:

Stef said...

wow! is that kufi made by your mom? nice! pretty in red ka today ha! =)

Sandbergs Fotoblogg said...

Good combined image!

NatureFootstep said...

lol, I love your dress, it is a great addition to the nature.
Love to your mother. :)

Joyful said...

Oh I'm so glad the comment section works today as I've tried for two days to leave a message. Thank you for following my blog. I hope you'll visit often. I like your outfit and I hope you had a lot of fun on your walk.

MarieElizabeth said...

A very nice photo, with fun addition of the birds!

Míriam Luiza said...

Que linda você é! Esta foto ficou melhor com sua beleza, neste agasalho vermelho contratando com o fundo de águas e pássaros! Sua mãe tirou uma linda foto!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates