I also like semmel for breakfast...but when they are served before a full meal I eat them too and with lots of butter. That was last time when we ate at a Pizza restaurant...so I didn't ate pizza at all. :D
Instead I had pommes frites. I enjoy eating pommes frites or french fries. Mom said they aren't so healthy so she would order baked instead of fried most of the time. The restaurant doesn't serve baked so mom had to have them fried hehe.






4 comments:
Those fries look delicious-- so golden yellow! That is a huge order-- did you share with your mom?
Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!
I still haven't tasted the baked ones... was there a difference in taste?
Glad you joined again this week, Benedique!
Keanna loves french fries!
my kids loves fries, what you have here looks really delicious...and you look lovely! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great day!
Post a Comment