13.3.11

Lieblingsessen (Favorite Food)






Asked what I like to eat best, I say sushi. Not just any sushi...I like salmon, maki with cucumber and cupcakes for dessert. This sushi set was what I had some weekends ago...mommy used this photo before.

This is how short my hair is nowadays. I can still tie it in a bun but some loose hair would fall off when I try to. Since we finished the swimming courses, mommy will let my hair grow again.



--


4 comments:

Girlie said...

looks good B, you'll have healthy skin with that. wag lang sobra :D

Stef said...

You still look pretty Alex! I could only imagine how cold it is to swim during winter. *wink

ChapterForty said...

Love salmon too =) She looks pretty..

visiting via Weekend Eating

Lui of Unfiltered Musings

Anonymous said...

yummy! can i have some please? your girl's lovely! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...have a great week!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates