25.3.11

Spring get up


I started playing IT Girl. It's a game where you choose dresses, shoes and make your character pretty. I like it a lot because it's like playing Barbie but on the PC. I have lots of dresses for my "doll."

Thst is how mommy is sometimes. She dresses me up like a doll. In this photo is my spring look...I'm not too happy with it, I prefer jeans.


For:

6 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I think you look cute. Pink is always a beautiful color especially for cute little girl like you. Mine is up - My Pink Photo

seth said...

but baby you look so beautiful in that outfit...:-)

visiting from Pink Fridays!

here is my ENTRY

and also if you have spare time please feel free to comment on my entry to Coolbusters contest Blogging & Me

thanks!

Keanna said...

You still look pretty and fab just like our dolls in FB. Hehe!

Anonymous said...

but sweetie, i think you look great with it! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great week!

shydub said...

Pretty. I like the pink leggings

Anonymous said...

nice outfit darling...so girly! mwah

Template by:
Free Blog Templates